Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Touched...

I saw what you have posted... Thank you for your concern and feelings for me... thank you, but I've always see you as a normal friend... i could feel what you are going through now, but it is not up to me to accept or not, because, i could just say that you came at the wrong time... Mainly, you are not the right person at the moment... I know the waiting is bitter...I experienced that too, far more longer than you... waiting for someone... Now i realised that this world is full of people who are waiting for a miracle, a coincidence...

It isn't wrong waiting...Just that i realised that waiting for too long a time doesn't bring any changes... All these waitings boil down to nothing... So, i just hope that you could stop waiting for me... I do not deserve that...because i've waited, and i'm tired of it... What you have expressed so far do touched me a little, but i know that it is just a temporary one and nothing else...I always see you as a normal friend, not more not less... You aren't even close enough to be my besties but, i do cherish your friendship...I feel that there is someone out there far more better than me...I still want to advise you that waiting for months is a little too long, move on...i'm also moving on... I don't trust feelings anymore...Now that i find myself moving on much faster than my old self... I've learnt my lesson... Moving on faster creates lesser hurt feelings.... Giving up faster makes me happier... Because i consider you as my friend, i do not want to hurt your feelings... Even if i accept, i think the breakup will also be not too far away... So, it is better not to accept right?

It takes the right person with the right personality at the right time and the right place and the right feelings to be cherished... And that is rare...

I think i'm starting to live up the Gemini trait although i hate it very much... I have to be a little selfish to safe keep my dignity and keep myself going...This is life...