Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Emotional Memories...

You told me not to forget you... I said "yea, I'll remember you as the one who ****** ****** ** ** ****". You looked sad because you wanted me to remember your name and you. I couldn't tell you even for the last time that I could never forget you, coz i really like you... That's me, i couldn't let my guards down, to pour my feelings out except to spill it in my blog which is a non - existing knowledge in you... I really cherish the last few moments, your smile and you in person... I'm satisfied with that - the unexpected chance to hang out with you even for just a couple of hours... I promise, I'll never forget you... You have given me so little to remember yet it's rich in memories... I hope you too, will not forget me... I dreaded the moment of your departure, waving to you with a smile so carefully conceived - a very strong emotion deep inside... You- perhaps a friendship sadness lingering which, fade with time... May you be happy, when you find your glow... I'll be glad for you... Coz when you're happy, I'll be...

I hope there will still be a spark when i meet you again... sincerely, me...

1 comment:

Gracie Hee said...

I wish for your happiness girl.
=)