Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Child in Me...




I have longed to go somewhere where i could release the child in me... It has been a long time since I feel like a kid again... My parents brought me to Genting Highlands... Okay, i know it is lame, but seriously, i have never been there before... I liked the outdoor theme park, but couldn't play many of the attractions because of due consideration towards my parents...They couldn't take too much of the excitement... So, i make do with two moderately exciting ones and a leisurely one...I'll definitely find a chance to go again, this time with friends who could really go crazy with... This does not mean that i did not enjoy this trip with my parents, i love it because it is my latest family holiday trip after such a long time... The air is chilly all the time... Thank goodness mum brought along 3 warm clothing... My parents said this experience would be a good short practice for me to adapt to cooler climate next year... It is indeed fun with parents too as they are quite sporting...^^

2 comments:

Me said...

hey!im looking forward to go GH with friends tooo..but u're going to NZ soon..aikss

chiawen said...

Lolzz, Nee Nee... are u in kt now? i have all the time in the world till early feb next year...hahaha... wana plan?