Friday, July 15, 2011

This Winter Break...

The New Semester is going to start in a few days' time... I took time to clean my room and clear my notice board... It looked so empty and dull that i started to fidget with my coloured papers... I was thinking about making some presentable decorations but then i ended up doing this...

Guess what. i wrote down the places that i'm looking forward to visit for the coming holidays and the other holidays to come... Hahaha... Well, i couldn't help it, New Zealand is a very beautiful country with picturesque views.... How i love the nature walks here... I have been exploring the North Island but not the South yet... So my next mission - South Island tour...I hope to do it this August break... It is so much fun to go around and take a peek in creeks and ponds even at home, and now i get to see penguins, seals, sealions, whales and dolphins over here... this is so cool... During one of my recent trips with some kiwiasians, I get to know about a typical joke that they have made about Asians: What do Asian girls love to take? Well, the answer is photos! Tons of them, and i have to agree with them partially, because i take fewer self- orientated shots now, but loads of scenic views in New Zealand... The views are just so awesome...


Oh ya, and a little update about my current life... I've just enjoyed two trips in the North Island - back to back... had a slight fever after that and now although i'm still recuperating from it with a slightly bad cough, i truly feel that my holidays did not go to waste..hehehe... gulp down loads of ice creams (Hokey Pokey!!!) and loads of baking lessons from Theva and going to Zumba classes make  my everyday life eventful... Newcomers are arriving at my residential area... Looking forward to meet them, and Re-O week is starting... all these new events make me super excited... And yea, i got to enroll in a Psychology paper as my elective... Love it and looking forward to the lectures althoug it is a bit heavy...I guess my schedule would be very very packed this semester that i start to wonder whether my blog will be dead for this semester? oh well, i'll see how it goes... Some of the photos..^^










Next was the ski trip with a Uni Club.





No comments: