Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Sort of Experience...

Dancing in the street which is so public never cros my mind till I had a go at it today...
It was great fun, though my steps aren't good...
but the feeling of enjoying the dance is just amazing...

I had never felt better, though the steps were all jumbled up, I did not feel embarassed being watched by so many eyes. Actually, I don't seem to care much about the spectators who were watching...
Maybe because it was a foreign country where nobody knows who I am or where I am from...
It was simply fun... but definitely, much more enjoyment would have come if I am familiar with those steps...
Anyway, all had been recorded or taken as pictures... Ugly or not, who cares... So it is a once a life time experience as I am no performer or star who is used to public performances... This sort of dancing is just fun.... especially when no one knows you... I bet there won't be such an opportunity to do this again when I go back... Speculations shall await that moment...







No comments: