Thursday, March 1, 2012

Down the life thread, from the ball of wool...

The kittens played with the woollen ball. the hands made woollen threads into many practical things which brings warmth,  comfort and pleasure. What is seldom noticed - the start of the thread... finely interwave each other with fluffy twists and turns at the beginning.

The inspiring evening lecture yesterday was one of the most enjoyeable one I had so far... The lecturer guided me back to my blurred memories of story encounters, fishing them from the depth of my thoughts. Those that threatened to fade away as more realistic thinking dominates now. Many years had passed by, though they can't be seen as ancient, but books that were mentioned yesterday cause and erruption of emotions on the re-visit to so many books that I had came across before. From LadyBirds to Enid Blyton to Eragons, to Twilights, and the intervals of various books of forgotten authors.. The smell of books which I had not been able to sniff for such a long time came to my senses... I sat as memorized as the others concentrating on the enlighting talk which I wished could go on forever.  After my re-mergence  from the trance that he had unnknowingly provided, my mind was filled with awe that the long journey that I had made so far... to flashback again on memories that now leave vivid studs in my head...
An evening of finding the start of a life thread... a change from the small little kid that I was...  

No comments: