Monday, September 10, 2012

Spring is here...

Spring is here...
so is the new life all together...
the dormant brain... kicked off all the frozen bits from my nervous system... the feeling of wanting to pen down something has returned, though not a very good timing especially now that there are barely time for me to complete my assignment...
I am short of papers too, mind the countless printing that had been done to suit my preference of printed words rather than reads in the electronic version...

Now that life is here,
but life with timeless days of facing the laptop weight upon me too...
well, good for flowers in domains and parks, yet makes slight difference on my life...
Longing for a stroll minus the howling wind that reminds me of winter during its unintentional slaps...

No comments: