Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dejected...

It is nearly end of April now...Most of my classmates had gone to pursue their tertiary education. i am still waiting to hear from organisations, the scholarships i applied for.
What luck do i have this year when I knew that i was not even given the chance to pursue my pre-u education in matriculation. I was not even given the chance to be interviewed for the JPA scholarship. i am now experiencing the downs in my life.... My high hopes were all shattered. Hope that my pessimism doesn't last long. I feel like crying and collapsing. I've tried to forgot all about the misfortunes i had these few weeks. At this instance I just could not express my mixed feelings. Am i feeling guilty for not doing better in my exam & interview?Am i depressed? dejected?....

No comments: