Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Weird Fate

Wow, i didn't blog for nearly two months.... A lot had happened since then...
After experiencing so many disappointments, I have something in hand finally. A new life in a new place. Leaving behind the bittersweet past. So many new resolutions, aims and challenges, are the least expected ones. This was not really what I dreamed and yearned for. But a bird in hand is better than two in the bush. There is no turning back as the path of life appears in front of me.
I realised that sometimes life will not turn out as anyone had wanted it to be. Maybe it is just a twist of fate, a little 'undesirable' good luck, a not very eligible condition that land me in this course. A mixed feeling of happiness and sadness swirl in me. The happiness of getting the golden opportunity that only 499 others shared throughout my country... The sadness of being helpless in achieving my targeted success. The reality is so much different from what I was hoping for. I wonder : is this my destiny?

No comments: