Sunday, May 24, 2009

My first Birthday Away from Home!^^

I didn't really expect any birthday celebrations because usually my birthday passed without any grand celebration. Receiving only birthday messages from friends...

It was a wonderful experience as there were two surprises that night. One thrown by Pei Hwa and her classmates, the other by my roomie and her classmates... It was really wonderful... i want to thank all those who had sent me wishes during my big day... Thank you very much!!!

some kind of tradition
with roomie... Wana thank her for such a big surprise because she had acted so normally before that... It was quite a surprise...

the first surprise... thanks for the presents Hwa and the rest (Hui ying, natalie, yen jie, yen an, si ting, mei yin, mei jiun, yien, carmen, vicky)...




OOh, yea.. and thank you, Liyana for the second birthday cake today..The cake you have made was delicious... Happy birthday to my other twins Akila and Nadia... Happy Birthday to both of you too!!!^^

2 comments:

fefey90 said...

hey!
happy birthday again :D
stay healthy and cheer oways...
miss u..take good care there

Jiali Lau said...

Happy belated birthday!
*i 4got, bad of me. =P

-everlasting joy, love & peace-