Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Food...*drooling*...

Just got back my laptop...it's been quite a while since i drop an update here... Went to KL with cousin last week... My cousin's focus was on shopping...They love shopping spree whenever they had taken a leave from their jobs...T-T ...So to ease the torture of walking aimlessly, viewing stylish clothes and other wearable items (which is a favourite pass times for most girls, but not me)...i focused on food... as they scout around hunting for attires, i kept an eye open for 'munchable' snacks...ice creams, herbal eggs, sushi, pancakes, fruit juice, etc... it is not a wonder when i gain more after my return from that trip...lol... I was extremely happy when it was time to have the regular three meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner...
Here are some of the food that i had found quite delicious...yummy...*drool*
this enormous portion of dinner pleased me very much...


green curry spaghetti


uncle's noodles plus chicken chop



cousin's pork chop plus fried rice





my seafood fried rice...




2 comments:

fefey said...

eh sorry
i cant go meet u up this time
next time when i free
i bring u go kai kai
eat eat
and SHOPPING
u need some "nice clothes"
hehe...

chiawen said...

lol...sure la..nvm de...still got plenty of chances to meet up in KL..Miss u!!