Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things that do not last long...

1. My sandals...the sole broke off...worn out...
replace a brand new pair of new ones...rm15...cheap...worth it...
thanks to the promotion...

2. my ring file
battered edges...still usable...
destinated to be replace during my first year degree...

3. newpapers
most of the time...i keep it..but gave it away for friends in need of materials...so my collection is constantly changing...

4. my bedside lamp
replacing it last tuesday doesnt help...break down again yesterday...#some things are meant to break#

5. my dinner tonight
ooh well for all the aromatic smell of it...i had to chew and swallow it to ease my hunger... no more aroma...and delicious food.... more of a curd in my intestine...


Things are always replaceble... still some can be recycled...
i wonder if.... that could be recycled too???

No comments: