Monday, February 1, 2010

The Least of today's...

Celebrated Miss Kan's, Afiqah's and Subhi's birthday...KFC + blueberry cake for lunch...yum yum... It's a very warm gesture towards them... happiness+fun+joy+ thankful

Had my clothes hanged... then the heart - to - heart talk with a friend...Heart breaking event... Please don't tear her heart into smaller pieces as she had nothing left for u to tear...she still needs the capillaries and ventricles to survive... be considerate about her dignity... This type of behaviour earns my loathing... From a little respect to none now... I see your true colours... I see emptiness cocooned by layers of flowery lies...A tragic one, in fact the most tragic one i have ever witness... yet, to you, nothing had happened...I'll only say heartless...

Hope: I'm still waiting... it grows fonder...I couldn't help it... mirage or real oasis - the life giver... it is warm, yet uncertainly cold with doubts... This is another trial... a happy ever after or never ever... The second... is the second better that the former? or is it the same... cross my fingers and hope for the best... freezing temperature or melting ice... let the wind break the news to me...

Back to work... feeling dreary this whole day...

No comments: