Sunday, April 11, 2010

Confused...

Did you meant what you say?
I dare not dream the impossible...
Cause i knew it was all crappings...
Out of your sense of humor that has gone overboard...

so much have changed... i'm so tired of all these changes...
could we stand at the initial point where everything is just so prim and proper...?
I knew time can't be rewinded...
I just dreamt of it...
could there be just a tiny space, a comfort zone between us where we could weave our own fantasies and not the 1milimeter closeness which emphasises the true reality?
I do not believe in sweetness anymore...
because after the sweetness has gone... there will be hundreds of needles stabbing at me again...
i don't like it at all...
the brutal bitterness...
it rarely leaves without a scar...
i have too many a scar to have another one carved on my flesh...
thus, the further the better...
at least i can still continue my dream of the impossible...
because unknowing is much more sweeter than knowing...

No comments: