Monday, April 23, 2012

Another opening...

Autumn opens the doors of pretty reddish - yellow footprints all over the ground... Fluttery as wings, gently laid on the surface... Swirling wind chiming around them... Bringing in peaceful evenings where strolls are missed...
The moltar is heated with prints too... the sign of hustle as the halls come alive again... Listening to the tune of a song which is ironically entitled 'the city where autumn never reached'... It was as peaceful as the land where autumn is born... Little pleasures are hard to come by now... As life walks along the four seasons repetitively, appreciation for little events which make the heart glow is very much anticipated...
All my life I have never felt so blessed... People who love me, and the addition of someone specially dear to the heart... Cries of baby nieces over skype made my day... I live not just for myself but for the life itself... It is great to be alive...

No comments: