Friday, April 20, 2012

Timeless vacuum....

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/4/20/nation/20120420004214&sec=nation

This is what I came across while browsing through the pages.. I had to rub my eyes a few times before I could believe what I saw... Seriously... Stopping the time literally??? What madness is this... Time does not stop, it just 'stop' in that particular space of delusion while the clocks in the rest of the world tick away the used time spaces... Stopping the clock doesn't mean you stop time..time can never be stopped... only people who are delusinated live happily in the 'suspension of time'... stopping the clock just meant that you disconnect the machine from the power source... It is as such, a simple thing to achieve....  The shocking ways of how people thought they could control worldly matter...