Friday, December 20, 2013

Therapeutic moments of grumbling...

writing... a channel to vent everything out... to speak the clearest of what's in my mind and yet I know confidently that nobody would mind... As I am so insignificant...However, I am infamous to the extend of being the populer geek that is bad mouthed by people and yet I felt blessed as no swords of such stabbed me in front... It is better to be ignorant of all these... And they would not be too bothered to search for me on this 'line'... as I am neither too irritating (a thorn in the flesh), nor having any major reasons for people to dislike me that much... as I did nothing to them... I shout my thoughts but they are all just about me... I don't spread rumours... I don't have cliques...I am just noticeable enough when i wanted to be noticed... and the only reason that people find me bothersome is the way i studied... hehe... no harm in that... but it is still the topic of conversation if ever they are talking about me... So I am glad... though all they thought i do the whole day is study, study and study.... I played hard too...only the ones close enough to me know... I am glad... that label of being harmless and totally studious, without any other interest except books entertained me...
What is the meaning of being un-studious and fun and all... Most of the time what they do is just hanging around doing nothing or sleeping which they find much more interesting than being able to savour books? lol...pathetic indeed... cause their sedentary statuses in the 'book of many faces' will be 'so tired, feel like doing nothing', 'or *feeling grateful* am able to wake up late because it is the weekends' or '*feeling blessed* I did nothing today'... lol, so called cool and extrovert things to do...lol....

No comments: