Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Changing...

This is the beginning of my year end holidays. A semester of school have ended abruptly. (it just seems quite fast for me). Christmas is coming soon. That will be the time when everyone arrive back home....Here... the state which nests in the east coast of peninsular for centuries...

Things change... My perspectives change... Everyone changes...Friends who study in colleges locally and overseas... Have all changed...

Maturity??? Are we becoming more matured in the sense of living our life???
Maybe, perhaps...

I find in each and every one's eyes.... The child in it is covering itself up with loads of complexities...hidden in the midst of a growing wall of adulthood...
Everyone returns to the starting point but with a different choice (much to the parents annoyance)

Freedom??
i prefer the confinement I once had, which i had now outgrown it...
We are like the caterpillars awaken by a spell of growth, to find ourselves fluttering our newly grown wings...still stained with the dampness of the morning breeze... Thus we fly... feeling the moment of excitement, happy to be away from the tree we had been living on... But still sometimes, perhaps at the back of our mind we still have some nostalgic feelings, the yearning to be a caterpillar once more?
But I'm not being a pessimist... Freedom feels wonderful... but confinement? I think I'm searching for the comfort zone I once had...The cocoon I once inhibit... now an empty casket, tumbling off the curled dried leaf... Where is the tree I once live in? I had to find another similar to it... I'm traveling ahead towards the hot noon, sweating away.... An invisible string tying me way back to my past - the sign of growth.

I admit though I am still myself, I have change...
Happy holidays everyone!!!

No comments: