Monday, November 3, 2008

Excitement...

Feeling excited about going to Sedili camp tomorrow...

(pause)...

Still, why do i feel uneasy...

(pause)...

something isn't quite right with me these days...

hmmm, feel like weeping for a moment but yet hyperactive after the moment passes...
what am i writing actually???
I'm writing nonsense...

Saw some other blogs with lots of nice stuff to view, stuff which will tempt you to view it again...
I really can't continue my childish blog anymore. or can i?

I'm lost, speechless... why can't i think of anything now???
Why can't i do things the right way round...
I'm frustrated yet helpless...
where's my soul???
I've lost it i think...

I can't seem to concentrate...
Maybe i'll ignore my blog for a week or two...

having bloggie depression syndrome....T-T

A different topic...

I hate myself for not being able to control my own soul...
it's running wild...

studies... Oh my god....
I do not like my current behaviour...
It is gripping me tight around...
Refusing to release...
I want fresh air...
I want inspiration...
I wana cry right now... This instant...

3 comments:

Gecko said...

well, i don't think it's right for you to stop blogging. it does happen, a question of introspection in bound to occur in many stages of life, i used to get mine when i sat idle for too long. And then, there're phases of life when everything seems "just not right" for you. you can, for instance, go on complaining about everything in life, and seem to come up with nothing worth while no matter for how long you think. I would suggest you just sit and wait, it'll pass and you'll be fine again. :) there're a few such posts in my blog too :P

chiawen said...

Haha, yea... I do feel kind of passimistic those few days... After the rejuvenation during the camp these few days... I'm back to my cheerful old self... Wait for my next post yea... I'm waiting for my photos before writing my next post...^^

Gecko said...

Yup, your next post seems to be an interesting prospect! surely, because i wanna know in detail about your camp and how exactly it cheered you up! :) will be waiting ;) with photos too, yippie!