Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration...^^

Yesterday: went to visit Yan Xin...She has gain quite some weight in just a few weeks (since i last saw her)



Yi Wen in Kelantan. She's turning three this year.


B po and I


Steamboat and terpanyaki in Kelantan. The younger group ate at the balcony upstairs. That's us... My lot of cousins...



At Pui Jiun's house for steamboat
It has been a very busy week...not staring at the books of course...It's New Year, I've been to Kelantan for the first three days, enjoying, eating, watching TV,window shopping, sleeping late...All those things that I can't do during my schooling days...
Then after coming back from my relatives house...It's time for reunion with friends... Went out twice with them...What a pity as I wasn't in time to meet Fang Yin... She went back to matriculation college on the second day of Chinese new year... Hardworking girl... Hope she'll get what she aims for.
Went to my cousin's house yesterday...Met the baby...Cute little Yan Xin...I hope she'll use the present I've given her... Had dinner there also... Most of my maternal side relatives were there...
Too bad I'm going back tonight... *Sigh* It has been a wonderful week...




No comments: