Thursday, January 1, 2009

The end of my long term break...

This will be my first post in the year 2009. (sure lar...swt!!) Happy to have stepped into 2009, but quite sad to leave my sweet home. No more frequent posts like what i've been doing last December... Less time would be spent online...

Not a very well spent holiday I must admit...I had missed the class gathering last night...(I'm very very sorry, I had to turn down the invitation to that BBQ countdown party)... I'm quite satisfied though, as I've met friends, went out several times, going to my very first mini concert (Yea, I haven't been to any concerts before)- just a couple of hours listening to Rynn Lim's songs and at the end got the chance to shake hands with him, thanks to Fefey who give me this opportunity...She's a great fan of his...^^

Feeling satisfied as my craving for all the local cuisine are fulfilled... Yam kuih, Radish kuih, Wa Tan Hor, wantan mee, claypot noodles, home-cooked foods, keropok (lekor and keping type), chocolate, ice cream, pisang goreng, ubi goreng... much more...

Workload coming... Exams coming... I wonder what is the condition of my room in Johor... My goodness I just couldn't imagine it... Returning...returning...returning... (sobs)...

P/S: won't be updating as frequently as I had did in Nov and Dec...

No comments: