Thursday, August 20, 2009

Early Merdeka Celebration...Late Updates...




This was actually celebrated last week, way before our country's actual Independence Day... Each class was required to create a banner for that particular occasion... My class' banner was done in three days' time... Enjoyed the process although we did not win the best banner competition...This occasion had definitely strengthen the bond between my classmates... Go 3 FC TESOL 2!!!
Okay, bout the saree i wore that day, it was Kiru's... Nice material, but i felt quite awkward in it...The back had felt so bare...Maybe I'm so used to T-shirts, long sleeves, and long pants nowadays i guess...
No classes for the entire day tomorrow, hooray!!! That gives me a whole day to pack my things... Then, i'll be heading back to KT tomorrow night...Great!!!I just couldn't wait... Can anybody tell me who is also having their sem break this week? Felt an urge to meet up again...^^

No comments: