Sunday, November 1, 2009

Why???

my wings are trained for the air bond freedom,
yet not prepared?
no, I've prepared enough,
my feathers are fully grown, yet, why???
why can't i fly?
the thunder threatens,
the horn sounded,
the lurking hawk, skimming the blue horizon,
yet I'm prepared...
not for a faraway flight,
but a short lurch into the air, i need to learn..
if the tree that cradles me no longer stands,
am i able to escape,
the wings untrained...
I'm vulnerable,
therefore a short life for me...

i need to train, if not, what's the use of wings?
i might as well cripple it...
yearned to see a tiny bit of the cloud
that hung a little further from the old oak shade
bluish orange,
my favourite combination.
none evil roots of some sort
I'll bite-
none rotten apples
I'd put,
i just need the flight,
the flight that brings me into the sky,
my tree will always be my shelter,
yet i must fly...
bird-ling chirrups are no longer heard...
it'll miss that,
that's a reality...
So Why????

No comments: