Monday, May 31, 2010

Weird consciousness...

I feel something stirred in my consciousness...
i dreamt about a big wave crushing over me...
some unfamiliar faces drowned beneath it... I crawled up a wall... the waves kept on crushing towards me...there wasn't anywhere to escape... it was coming from a pond... though the whole pond looked ridiculously smaller than that huge ripple... I wasn't wet... someone was pulling my leg into the water... I flap my arms...grabbing any undergrowth that i could reach at that time... All of a sudden, i was tele-ported... Some kind of desert... i woke up from the bed, which i thought was the end of my dream..but it wasn't my bed... a man was looking at me...

"having a bad dream, dear?" he asked... i was curious... and was about to ask what had happened to me, yet i found myself saying "yea, papa... it was a weird dream"... i scrambled from my bed and out of the door...i saw only sand and dust... the far horizon where the red earth meet the sun...looked like some typical sahara desert... I felt the heat eating into my skin...it was for real... i pinched myself...i felt the pain... Panicked, i ran indoors... "what's the year this year?" (Some nonsense English i spoke when i panicked)... The man eyed me weirdly..."It's 1975... Why are you asking this?" I tried to take in deep gulps of breathes... "What's going on, let me out of here..."

Then, i was really back in my own bed, just in time to hear my dad screaming, 'lazy bum, it's already 9.30am... aren't you gonna get up?' My bed sheet was ripped apart from the bed, strangled both my legs for quite sometime while i was having that nightmare... I saw a bruise on my arm but i didn't sweat... This is indeed weird... A dream within a dream???

No comments: