Saturday, May 8, 2010

Listening...

i'm still listening...
i hear the soft tinkering sound...
in this stillness...
I started liking Owl City's songs...
they are an escapede for me, from this very reality...
i'm sick of reality...
i hate it very much...
hate those feelings...
simply hate it!!!!

i want simplicity...
not complexity...
it's not the reality as in reality that i hate..
but the reality of certain things...
could i get what i want before my birthday? i mean during my birthday?
it's actually a tiny request...
i need time out from all this...
these feelings are to overwhelming...
can i rewind the process of stepping into young adulthood?
if only Erik Erikson found the solution which could help rewind my socioemotions...

Let's enjoy Owl City's The blue fuzzy lights...

No comments: