Friday, October 21, 2011

Little bits that are yet to be revealed...

Life here is getting busier than ever with the exams nearing...  Although there wasn't as many trips as the previous semester, it was still great fun, drawing little delight from tiny events... First discovery, there are chicken chops sold in NZ...!!! Hahaha, I was so happy... I was so pleased... It was really tasty...
Chicken Chop in NZ!!!! Yeap, I asked for the one with rice set because it was worth the money...

this is panikeke... Do not be deceived by the ordinary looks... It could make people's stomachs very happy indeed...


oysters - slimy expensive sluggish mussels for the rich

Custard tart.. This was enormous... love the bakery across the road... they make wonders to their pastries especially their pies!!!
As for oysters, it was my first time trying them out too... Not to my liking though... it taste like squirting jelly which is very fishy and lemon-ish (cause of the lemon squeeze).. Well, some times, 'high class food' aren't really that fantastic for 'commoners' like me... Got a deal off the web which gives me a chance to savour high class buffet... food makes me happy... that would be the first n last...this restaurant isn't my type... Once in a while treat is also too much for an ordinary person like me...
I even had panikeke - Samoan pancake (round and chewy) which my Samoan friend had introduced me... It was good... Couldn't eat that much though because they are really filling...

No comments: