Monday, October 17, 2011

Spring's going to be gone so soon...

That is why I capture so many little fluffy heads of spring's children... They nod gracefully to the rhythm of the wind... Chiming sweet smelling tunes which make the onlookers sense delightful spring dances of simple beauty... Pardon me as I do not own any professional camera which will portray their utmost beauty... but I am contented with what I regard as the images worthy of my safe keeping... These moments are always warm... When time comes where I would be looking back at this moment and thinking of the past self which had not let spring escape my hands... Though I could say that, I literally missed capturing winter in action as there isn't much weather changes in Auckland... No snowy carpets of white sprinkle or the fluffs which floated down from the sky in many other regions... Sigh... Maybe I'll go once to the colder regions next year, to get the feel of Mr Frost in his comfort zone...














No comments: