Saturday, March 8, 2014

As of today...

Something big which is known to the public happened today...
For the first time in these blurring months I pay attention and feel the concern rising from my heart sincerely...
The concern and endless silent prayers that I have wished upon every star to give their brightest sparkle, to give hope to the survivors... each and every time the victims stare far into the night sky waiting for help to come...
I wish for all the persisting life force be with them in every moment of their still unknown positions... I prayed that all the stubbornness and optimism continue to gear them to survive tomorrow's sun... Let the night be comforting for them, let the night bring not the fear, the harmful and the distress. Let the pain, the injuries they sustained be washed gently by ocean waves, the natural disinfecting liquid that keeps fresh wounds germ-free.
Let the relief reach be shorten, let there be better news when the sun rises again.  
Lives are precious. We have limited time as fleshed beings. It is best to make the best of every minute.
 It is best make the best effort to be a better person every minute, to feel again, to feel the feelings and inspirations that I had before everything broke down not too long ago. Though I am only human who do break down, I will rise again, stronger than ever. The experience is scrutinized sliced to the thinnest. I self -counselled, being counselled by best friends and buddies, released my anger,my frustrations in every possible way which I hope is harmless to the others, forgo myself for a few months and letting the emotions drown me whole without suppression, making cut-offs that sped up my recovery, and lots of emotional reading, psychological reading, self - reflecting.

And life isn't too bad after the topple. It is just a torn parcel that I will remember and refer to.

No comments: