Friday, March 28, 2014

Inspired...

May stage of life will start in a few days' time. Though it is great to be near home, I wished I was given a further spot to spark my new life phase. Though I love being pampered, I in fact loathe being 'helicoptered". It is the riskiest way to live life, being overly guarded and covered. I would say that I need more than being stomped down into complacent conditions for the rest of my life. 

Getting into the new job would mean new life experiences and new social circles. However motivating it may sound, I am still overwhelmed by negative news circulating this profession. The doubts and uncertainties of the whereabouts of my job makes me dread the circumstance I am in now. Lacking experience in the local context and minimal opportunities for effective improvement really drags down my mood. 
Just not long ago, I came across a blog entry posted on the fb. My attention was caught by the fact that the blogger is working in the same professional line as I am. Looking through his blog entries eliminate some of my woes. The entries are inspiring and well - written. Most of my time for the past year had been a dreamy deterioration to the point where I no longer feel like my old self. My dreams, my life goals were all put on-hold. I have reached the realization that blaming myself on the decision I made two years ago is in fact stupid too. It is just a lesson to be learned by the dreamy me. Time wasted is not wasted at all as the flown away months spend at home with a quarter life crisis situation is coming to an end. So had I re-collected most of myself with a slightly wiser mindset and a gain of my sensibility which was oblivion for a bit too long. 

I am now grateful that I had woke up from the two-year long sleeping spell. This journey of mine is still long. It is still not to late to shape a better trail.  

    

No comments: