Saturday, March 29, 2014

Getting geared up, getting rust off my shoulder...

The salty water should never meet the metal nail...
The luster's gone replaced by brownish rust...
filthy dust which wraps so long the glow...
The value lost..

Only vinegar or apple cider could make the luster glow...
A dip overnight, a scrub in the morning...
A flash of reflection from the metal nail, shining so ever brightly...

I found vinegar... the spirit of like-minds really boast up the previously sunken esteem...
Reading all the blogs of like -minds really help...
So I kept a tab on all of them..
Cause they are worthy of my admiration and serve as my inspiration...

Life has always been good...
It was just a moment ago that I walked myself into a whirlpool...
and got my mind flustered...
not anymore...
I am more than that to be sucked into the death pit...

 

2 comments:

shashira said...

replica bags chicago hermes replica w2f78p3t06 replica bags toronto replica bags online shopping india gucci replica handbags v8g54k7p65 replica bags paypal accepted replica bags karachi site here d0p75m8e42 replica bags from korea

shegheth said...

t2g66m6f92 n9l34h5r67 p0e26d8z94 g2r86q9e65 l0r07e8x85 n4k88c8o77