Friday, October 24, 2008

A List to do....

The Deepavali holidays has started... Most of my schoolmates had gone home this very evening, some will be staying back just like me... There are 3 more assignments to complete... But still, as the holiday mood arouse in me, I had gone to play table tennis with my friends who do not return to their hometown for 3 hours today!!!(got to free my stress after a long week)

i was thinking, how am i going to spend these few days fruitfully... I guess these are the activities that I am going to carry out...

First day (Tomorrow):
  1. complete the draft for ES assign
  2. go to the library ( scrapping some informative books off the shelves)
  3. play tennis ( sweating - the best medicine for a healthy body)
  4. ....
  5. ....
  6. .... (just cant think about it yet)

Moving on to the second day.....

  1. type in ES assign. and re-check it
  2. go to the library (mind you i'm not a nerd, just that some information needed might not be found on the first day)
  3. start my SS assign. (I doubt that i can start on it, because the argument is quite tough to come up with)
  4. go makan makan perhaps... steamboat for lunch.... sushi for dinner??? (no money lar -_-!)
  5. treat myself to a movie of High School Musical 3 (Hmmm.... quite doubtful about it...)
  6. ....
  7. ....
  8. end my day with a good night sleep

Third day (It's getting tougher to plan..)

  1. start Recreational Sports reflective essay (maybe i'll complete just 2 for the first try)
  2. still crawling on the SS assign i assume
  3. revise or not to revise?
  4. ....
  5. ....

I've yet to plan for the fourth and five day...

Going window shopping? no!!

Going clubbing? never in my life!!!

Have a stroll at the seaside? perhaps...

chatting with friends until the wee hours? Hmm, quite a good idea duirng this holidays...

P/S: Hope that there are no distractions which will delay my plans...

No comments: