Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hoping for some light in my soul...

I've done my ES assignment in my laptop...TWo more to go...But holidays' ending (day after tomorrow)....

No time to Retreat, no time to charge my soul, Why do i feel an emptiness in my soul....

While i was browsing through my friends' blog and some other seniors'. I feel a pang of uneasiness and discomfort....They looked happy...I bet they enjoy their colloge life (or university life perhaps?)... Not to say i do not enjoy my college life but I feel that it is not the same as theirs...

I experience depression now and then....My emotions aren't very stable (not PMS of course, neither was it related to gender relationships)

I've realised that i'm lacking of the enthusiasm i had for my studies years before.... Why aren't there any inspiration lingering in my life now.... I had wanted it so badly now... Why do i plunge into a total darkness and emptiness when life should be at its peak this time.....? I need some light which can lift my soul from this misery.... I do not want to lose myself.... lhoping for a light.... a light for my soul....

P/S: God, please help me through this depression period of mine.....

No comments: