Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gathering - High Tea...^^

IPTI's TESOL cohort 2 - complete photo of everyone




Snapped some photos with seniors

Tzyy Wei, Jee Ying, me, Doreen (Hey, be careful with the knife in your hand, Jee Ying :P)


Having high tea at Mutiara Hotel...That's the door gift...It's quite a large one... (I mean the one in my hands, lol...)
We had a get together high tea to bid farewell to our super seniors who are going for their practical soon... RM56 is a bit too costly for just a high tea, yes, that's the sum we had to pay for it... (It's way cheaper in Terengganu)...
The performances by my coursemates and other seniors were fantastic... Well, I didn't had a part in it, that's more relaxing for me though...
There were lots of food...Various cakes, tasty dishes and sinfully delicious kuih... My mouth started watering again as I recall it...
I do not have the chance to taste all the cakes because it was rather filling with all the other dishes digesting in the stomach... Chocolate cakes, cheese cakes, and different types of layer cakes...Yum, yum...
By the way, we sat in a BUS to get to the hotel where the high tea was held... ^@^!''




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey...u look pretty on that night =) keep it up!