Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Painstaking Role...

Yea, I'm in the midst of a tight situation... The translated script for Merchant of Venice has to be handed in tomorrow... I've only done with a few lines... Great, the wick of the dusty oil lamp will soon be lighted...

It is a tedious work of translation attempt...first time experience for me as the group director... This evening was made to be a cosy weather for naps and snoozes as it was raining, in fact it was pouring the whole evening... now a mere drizzle...I dreaded it, workloads for me, work burdens for me... I hath a snooze though...soon after, regretted it... My script laid untouched...

my brains are breaking apart, what to say to thou? My lines, my lines...I hath to finish my lines... very desperately...

Here come forth the full stop, I shall write no more...upon this frustrated moment...

P/s: seems like I hath been screwed up by all the old English usage...lol...

No comments: