Thursday, March 4, 2010

About my hard drive...

500 pics lost in the midst of circuits, never to be retrieved again... all those memories, become lost memories because of my ignorance... should save it in the D drive... I should do that...Regretted my negligence... although my assigns are saved lucky enough for me to hand in my drafts on time, yet i still mourn over my pictures... songs can be downloaded, information can be found again, but not the memories except a few scattered on facebook and friendster as well as from friends pen driver... Thank god i still did not put the 300 pics from my hand phone into the laptop, or they too will be vanished forever...

Twice had it condemned... defective screen and now the hard drive... i wish i had bought other model... Worse production i've ever came across, merely a toddler which is sold 1 year ago to me, the unfortunate owner of it, and i'm embarrassed to admit it... So, the next lappy should be a mac book or a Vaio then, what do you think? (but these are kind of expensive!!T.T)

No comments: