Monday, March 22, 2010

Sentimentals...

I like to flashback and re- collect the pieces in the past... Anything old and memorable will surely be in my safe keeping for a long time... Take for instance, my colour pencils... I still have it by my side accompanying me for almost 11 years now.. It isn't any 12 coloured set of colour pencils... It is a 30 piece colour pencil set with a zip which closes a fold - in array of colour pencils...similar to CD albums...(or what ever they call it)... perhaps i'm the odd ball among geminis...i like old stuff... antique maybe...lolzz... I've been saving this set of colours, unwilling to use it as it was my 9 year old present from my godmother... Lately, i'm being quite open minded about its usage... I coloured and draw many things with it... Most of it became shorter... I realised that now, no matter how well I save it, it will remain a useless stationary, staring at me out of the cupboard... Therefore i used it... sending colours all over whichever i like... And i feel relieved that i've started to use an item which will otherwise go to waste, as time ticks by...

No comments: