Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shoes...

i have several pair of shoes... sport shoes i mean... kind of used to the wearing of these instead of high heels... i had enough of 2 inch high court shoes that i wear daily for class...my heels are sore after the whole day of being suspended between the ground and the tips of my toes...

I've just saw a pair of newly designed ones in a TV reality show... it looks sporty and casual at the same time... perfect for me who is contented with just a pair of presentable shoes which could be wore in all occasions... This is the first time i feel that i need to own those... Yet, i think it would just remain a fantasy... because the price is 115 USD... @@... poor students like me couldn't afford such expensive ones... i didn't really mind the shape - up function of it actually..i just mind the design which suits my taste... huhuhu... if only the price isn't such a whooping rm500 plus minus...i would have bought it...



this shoe make my mouth water... i feel that it makes the wearer look sleek and trendy... although it is not with shoe laces... I hope that they'll come up with affordable version of these soon...

No comments: