Monday, August 16, 2010

30 Hours Famine...


It's a very meaningful event...I enjoyed it very much... The movie they played was very touching... Cried without attracting any attention because most people were half-asleep in the air - conditioned room..Lolzz...I feel the hardship that these children went through...The game we played was so realistic.... But yoga sessions were a little boring.. This event really touched my heart... Although my assignements are piling up, i do not regret participating in this event...I felt the hunger, the pain and the suffering that i would say 1000 milder than that of the children in the alleys, streets and slums of the urban area...It's an irony that among the rich, there lived the poor... May God bless and protect them all....Hope to participate again next time...^^

No comments: