Friday, August 6, 2010

Beyond Expectation...

Those kids are cute and way obedient than what i've expected... We had to relief a Bahasa class as no teachers were free to take it... I thought that it would be a little harder as the exams had ended... We planned on- the - spot game... Using Malay proverbs... They enjoyed it very much...most of them do, only a few who were looking bored and refuse to anticipate... What surprises me to most is when the students asked for all our phone numbers and signature when the class ends... Some of them had even cheekily said that there will not be any teachers for the next period just to retain us in... It was touching...

To you: Now that I've decided to dedicate to you a small section of each of my blog post... I really miss you... Thanks for everything... though they are minor... It means a lot to me...^^ Cheers... Looking forward...Still surviving....

No comments: