Sunday, August 29, 2010

Scream...

I feel like screaming...
feel like disappearing from the familiar surroundings...
feel like escaping to somewhere...
somewhere where i could do whatever i want to do...

I want to scream...
scream my head off...
but if i did that i'll ended up in some mental health centre....
So, i'm screaming in my blog...
screammmmmmmmm!!!!!!


I couldn't stand it...
not about my studies...
not about my friends...
not about how miserable life is...
i think my life is an enjoyable one...
yet the odds of being overgeneralised is the key factor of me wanting to scream...

Screammmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Screammmmmmmmmm!!!!

Screammmmm!!!!

Action speaks louder than words...
And so i scream in my little corner....
Scream in my little space....
Scream in a virtual world....

Where those who heard me 'screaming here'....
Do not give a damn of whatever i'm screaming for.............

Screammmmm!!!!!!
Screammmmm!!!!!
I need to get this overloaded suppressed energy out...
And so I screammmmmm!!!!!
And Scream!!!!
and screammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

After all this screams, i'll be back in shape....
I'll be me....
I want to be me...
that's why i scream...
Because the odds are against me....
that's why i scream...

And scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and screammmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with the help of the little button...I could turn my screaming off...
*satisfied*

No comments: