Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hailing.... Inhaling the breathe of that minute...

Hail fell again today... They knocked at my window as they fall... A new way of greeting me in the morning... Every single bump is no flutter... They rapped.. like fallen beads on the pavement... rolled and tumbled down wishing that they would float in mid air... One of my friend comment 'ice droplets from sky'... I wonder whether they are pretty when they touch the ground... or smashed like glass pieces on a stone cold hindrance... or on heads or poor passerby with anxious faces...the gleam of some hail jumping off building cliffs, like peppermint rock sugar thrown from a children's fight... Leaves of the shady trees.. it must be hard for sudden chills and painful jabs rain down the misty lines from above... tearing all the hard woven veins which collects the pure tear droplets from the sky.. a sign of refusal from the sky, saying no.. you shouldn't collect my teardrops let it sink into the roots and bring life to you there... And there you will feel my presence... the sky in the soil...   

No comments: