Friday, September 23, 2011

SA week

Admiring people is always the case, but being admired? nope, rarely or none at all i guess.... So i join this event held by my residence hall. It is a very popular one. Many joined. I was just being curious, and delighted to take up the chance to meet new people... It was great fun because you get to admire a person without letting him/her know you while you are being admired by another person whom you do not know. This is still going on as the whole event will end on Sunday. My admirer was sweet~~^^ This is what I get, though it isn't as posh as some of the other admirers, my admirer really puts in effort to 'admire' me. Some admirees did not even get anything, i guess their admirers were not bothered.. Well, why join if they are not bothered... Hmmm....


No comments: