Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Once again...

As time challenges, I felt challenged...
A new tide, a new dawn...
where I am at a peak - a point of ending....
I realised a silver path upwards...
another mountain of glacier to conquer...
the clouds cleared...
revealing just enough for me to make out several steppable footings that seem not like trails,
but yet they are trails...
ones that I knew so well yet I do not...
those that I could step on, cling on, claw on, heave myself upon... manageable but uncertain...
And yet I knew, these I would endured...
for when time comes I would realised not a peak which stands in my way, but loads of other peaks to conquer once I came to the narrowed end of a beginning...which opens a begining...
Things spin...
whirling loads of stuff...
 what I absorbed, what I do not...
all lie...
I absorbed what I could, and what I could not I leave..
the ending, the beginning...
all such are 'once agains' all the time which are 'once-upon-a-time's...

No comments: