Sunday, January 8, 2012

What I See...

The long break had certainly provide many insights for me... where I have been and what I had done has certainly get me ponder a lot more... there are worlds within worlds, yet there are none at all... cycles after cycles, the same mundane spring of life... makes everything seems exciting?  I only mind the thinking that grow deep now... Many things that we should be pondering, we neglected... this web which we put against ourselves... So I conclude, working too much doesn't make you think in a more progressive ways, it just helps us to think in a more creative ways of how to manipulate our work and increase productivity... and where is the us in us... at the end of the day, the lesson would be, I have typed a page of words more quickly or I have thought of a cunning way which no one had ever thought of... That makes people arrogant workaholics...

A few days ago I went out to set some household stuff right (which was fruitless that day) and was just about to return to the nest when a woman in late twenties sat beside me waiting for the bus... It was a sunny day, I was hot and bothered... sweating a lot for the first time under a minor circumstance of just a brisk long walk... She sat obviously in my direction and enquired whether I was waiting for the same red shuttle... It was a delightful moment of chatting with her... She quited her job and gather everything from California to tour around the world... That would never have happened for people who loathe insecurity... It would definitely be an unsettling and daring move to do... Well, not that surprising actually that most people do backpacking to release their long suppressed  stress... It was a delightful thought, but how many of us actually have the guts to do it? Being so uncertain in life... so carefree yet so frustrating... when weariness gets better of the carefree... in exchange, frustration grows... feelings after feelings interchange... Isn't this tiring? What could be left without a second ponder and what you simply could not let go? it is agonizing... words upon words that people write, wrote or had written.. it is also repetitive... It was as if you had climbed the cliffs and when you are tired, you refuse to let it go despite there is a safe landing spot (guaranteed) hovering just few metres below, and a firm harness which will gently lower you to it once you ease your grip? Life - it is just a meter of movements...

No comments: