Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Farewell

I must faced the fact that there will always be a day when I will leave my friends... Now is the time... I feel sad... really... Freeing myself from the comfort zone I know so well... into an unknown world out there, not knowing what it holds...
An alien place, a new niche in new environment, new friends, new lecturers,and new enemies perhaps? Wondering when I will unite with my friends, my hands clicked on the Frienster website... Familiar faces appeared in my friends list in my own web page... Maybe this is the only way for everyone to ease their pain, facing the fact that they are far apart from each other (friends)... That's the benefit of social websites perhaps...Life itself goes on and on without any signs of stopping... That's why it is called life... heartbreaking moments, joyfulness, separation of souls once so close to each other (i mean friends and family members, because this is not a love story-_-!) are the norm in life... Still, life must go on as there are reunions and gatherings to be looked forward for...
Thus, i conclude that life goes on for the sake of what we are looking forward for, for the pain and sorrow we want to forget, for the sake of a better future, for the dreams we have not achieved... for fulfilling all that,we live on...
Let's live life to the fullest!

No comments: