Monday, June 30, 2008

A Little Aggressive...

As we know a blog is a personal web page where we shared our feelings, jot particulars of things or incidents which caught our attraction. It speaks of our mind and indirectly reflex our personality. There are many blogs that are pleasant and well-written. But there is one particular blog which I do not quite fancy. I do not deny the fact that the blogger is a well-read linguist, yet the type of attitude he/she carries shows in his/her posts...
It was written in a very typical arrogant manner. There was a 'Oh, I am very clever and popular, everyone loves me' style about his/her blog. Surprisingly, it was quite popular with a few hundred over viewers, though to me, I feel that it belittles the viewers. Not even a little respect is showed to its viewers. The blog has a sort of authority impression about it with a 'all of you are dumb (blond es or not), I am the superior' sense hanging in the atmosphere.
Have you ever feel uncomfortable when reading one's blog even though it flourishes with all the 'wonderful & exciting' posts. (excluding any blogs which insults you in person, or posts which are meant specially to degrade and degenerate you). This is the first time I had ever experience such feelings. I'll never visit that blog again...ever...
Bloggers (In my opinion) should show some respect for viewers... An ideal blog should contain all the elements that could bring out the joy of reading one's blog, sharing thoughts, experiences, and moments on any possible topic that could be mentioned on earth....
If you want popularity gaining in the blogging world, fine, just go on with it...There is nothing wrong with it... The only thing is - Please show some respect by just being a little humble...
Putting myself in his/her shoes, I think I could guess what he/she had in mind. Only one word appear in my mind-glamour... I wonder, is it so glamorous when a blogger treats the viewers like" hunger beggars who crave for more 'royal posts' from the emperor/empress?" this is insulting, and it is a really slutty (I can't believe I used this word) thing to do...
That's it, I'll shut up my mouth for now putting a full-stop to this blogger's topic... I do not want my mind to be the blogger's domain any longer...

To all viewers: I hope that everyone of you would cultivate this blogging habit as it has countless benefits, but I hope that all of you will fulfill a small and humble request of mine, please be a humble blogger(don't make your viewers look like suckers), when you blog, you actually share, not 'stupid-ise' (Okay, I create that word ) them...

P/S: This blogger I had mentioned early is NOT a somebody in Student Malaysia Forum....(They are all great and respectable bloggers) Anyway, I'm sure that the particular blogger I'd mentioned will never view my blog as he/she is too busy 'glamorizing' his/her blog....
Happy blogging everyone.... :P

No comments: