Sunday, July 11, 2010

Giving a shot at broadcasting??

I handed in my first assignment this sem at 9++ pm...It was a tiring task for me... Thought that my product is of a creative one, but much effort is needed to complete it... It was hard to direct what i am speaking in front of a handphone camera, while rushing through lines of explanation and theories... Just for one part of the recording, it took at least 20 something cuts before the video clip turn out to be just right...The time limit was a short span of 4 minutes... Then, another problem arose, the mp4 couldn't be detected in the moviemaker... Thank god Theva saved my life...I owe you so much..without your help and guidance, i won't have completed it on time... Thank Ah See also for lending me his laptop... Now i feel as if i'm really stepping into the shoes of an actor or an actress...they must have had thousands of retakes when they acted in a drama or a movie... I do respect their diligence and ability to cope with this form of stress... They looked natural... Mine was a very unnatural take...It was my first tiime recording myself, and i feel very weird editing my own video clip.. But, anyway everything ends well...Look forward to another session of it... I have 3 more to go....

No comments: