Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sometimes it just didn't feel right...

Most of the time nowadays I feel tired... exhausted.... I don't know for what reason I'm tired of... It's kind of like taking the vacuum cleaner and aiming it at yourself with the switch on.... My breaths sucked out from me... It has been raining these few days, that could be the reason why i feel so withered...

Soemtimes when i look at the puffy massups of different coloured clouds, I feel the yearning to have them as my comfy...It was as if i could forget everything which worries me if i put my head on them... Those uneasiness turn into rain droplets rolling down from up there.... I'm a little crazy because I don't feel alright...at all....

Occasional breaks do take some tension off me but that trying tires me out... What am I to do? I am so so so tired... I feel numb in the head and soul...I couldn't feel my feelings... Where have they all gone?

No comments: