Tuesday, July 13, 2010

There Is So Much...

There are so many things and matters to digest...I have turned a bit slothy after the 1 month break... I nearly missed class today because my alarm didn't go off... Thank god there was still time and my lecture class was near... KO things really add tension to me... not that i'm frustrated with the job, but i feel that i'm not doing matters well... It's a lot of responsibilities which i'm afraid that i could not manage well... But i'm trying hard...

I had quite a tiring week, I had officially slept for 11 hours last night... It wasn't on purpose... But i feel bad... That isn't a good habit of dozing off straight through the night...==!

Just came to know that people who originate from Terengganu are called Terengganu-rian... Haha, sounds weird but now i could correct the others who called us 'Terengganu people'... It is word saving though i'm not sure whether it is officially called so, but The Star newpapers is considered a reliable source right?

Someone's brother just died because of an accident..It sounded so scary...The poor kid did not have his helmet on when he was driving his motorbike, he hit a lamp post and fell into the drain, with the motorbike crashing onto him as it went into the drain too! His ribs were out, and according to what I've heard, he died on the spot... May god bless his soul... May he rest in peace after undergoing such a brutal accident...

New juniors were in, but i knew none of them... I'm simply cooped up in my room nowadays or hanging around with friends that i have known... Yea, i sound like an unfriendly senior... haha... I do realise that I'm more of the introvert side...

Powerpoints and assignments...There is an endless list of it... I'm quite worried about it... I do hope that i could get rid of that slothed -up attitude... This semester is even more important... That's the fact of the present...

I love the sky, it is painted daily with wonderous pale blue with swirls of other colours as airplanes pass, their lights shimmer like lively evening stars gliding over the horrizon... I love the evening sky here...

There's so much to say, yet words couldn't express it all... When all is expressed, nothing feels looked - forward to.... I want to look forward.... in life.....

2 comments:

Gracie Hee said...

All the best dear~!

chiawen said...

thanks Gracie!^^ You too!!