Friday, August 12, 2011

My first ever Owl City Concert..!!!!

It is such a wonderful feeling...In less than a few hours time, I'm going to see Adam!!!! Maybe this isn't something to shout about for other people because they have been to his concerts before.. But for me, it is worth a life time experience of his concert... Hmmm, as far as I could re-call he never did any concerts in my home country...None of that I had known of... Even if he had done it before it is usually in the capital city.. no where near the outskirts of town... This maybe be my only chance to see him singing live for the first time ever... I do not regret anything as long as I get to hear his lovely songs live... It is just so different here, there are no huge stirs or advertisements about his arrival (I wonder why)... No blow up posters... Most (of whom i have met) do not even know who is he... I am so so sad.. He is such a good singer.. I guess nowadays, most people toward to songs which contain more deviant elements?? Some couldn't stand his songs... I couldn imagine why they had not fallen in love with all his songs... They are so beautifully written... How I wish he could at least reply to my blog post for once...I would be contented... There is some sort of a crazy fan emotions going on now... but it is kind of a intellectual connection i would say.... He is so original (and so is David Archie) and has a personality  so similar that I could feel a kind of a weird friendship connection there... (Although he knows not who I am)  lolzzz... Love his blog entries... they are so beautifully written.. They always give me a sense of pleasure, a reminder that life can be as beautiful if we dare to dream it...  (but not blindly fantasizing) he weaves for me a fantasy to escape from reality sometimes.. to imagine the dreams he dreams... a little delight grow as I read fragements of what he is thinking... His imagination is so wonderful... Eagerly looking forward to it...^^  He is a singer I could connect to... As well as David Archie (of course!!)... Both of them dare to sing their dreams in the midst of other mainstream music which comes and goes...

I hope you enjoy my art as much as I enjoyed creating it. If by chance you ever feel as though you’ve come to know these songs, please consider yourself a friend because in a manner of speaking, you know me. This music is my heart and soul. This is who I am.
(Adam R. Young, 2006)

No comments: